Your role will include:
- Maintaining overall integrity and coherence of the portfolio and the "As-Is" state.
- Manage issue resolution process and application of fixes
- Plan and perform software upgrades in line with change management processes
- Successfully delivering new capabilities in line with business priorities. (The business being responsible for embedding these new capabilities in the Company and realising the benefits from them).
- Managing the relationship with the 3rd party application provider
- Working with nominated business representatives/super users
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience managing an COTS application.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of SQL and XML
This is a great opportunity for someone who looking to be involved with a growing company and immediately get involved in the driving and delivering results for the company in a management position. If interested in this offer, please apply to this advert directly or alternatively contact me at