Montash are working with a market leading end user client based in Bedfordshire who have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a SAP Application Support Consultant (CRM) to join their growing team.
You will be part of a growing application support team offering 2ND and 3rd line support and will be primarily responsible for ensuring the stability and usability of the mission critical SAP C4C platform.
the great thing about this role is that it will allow you to build upon your overall product and functional knowledge by receiving relevant SAP C4C training, as well as working closely with the testing team and SAP C4C delivery team - which will provide exciting opportunities to get directly involved in the delivery and implementation of future enhancements/projects.
Although you are not required to have prior experience in SAP C4C a keen interest along with a strong background in SAP CRM solutions would be required.
You will need;
- Hands on Functional experience with SAP CRM
- Application support experience - 2nd and 3rd line
- Understanding of and ability to diagnose, problems with web services, both SOAP and REST
- Detail orientated with a focus on documentation
- A willingness and aptitude for learning new skills in fast-paced environment
- C4C functional expertise in a Project/Support role and Experience of working for a large Blue Chip organisation on global / multi-site solutions (highly advantageous but not essential)
- Knowledge of Relational databases e.g. MySQL / Oracle / MS SQL
For further information and to be part of what will be the biggest C4C rollout, please get in touch for a confidential chat.