Montash are currently working with a global consultancy based in Germany who have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals (SAP ATTP) Consultant.
The main focus of this role will be to work with customers and act as a competent subject matter expert - assisting, supporting and leading successful SAP projects/sub projects in the areas of LE, WM and PP.
Candidates will need to be;
- Experienced with SAP ATTP
- Strong understanding of ATTP functionalities
- Ideally consultancy experience (not essential)
- Flexible working approach
- Excellent stakeholder and customer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (must be German speaking) at least business level
If you would be interested in hearing more about this great opportunity then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.