SAP, ERP, Audit, Auditor, Business Process, Business Processes, Internal Audit, External Audit, Risks, Controls, Process Management, Process Work Flow implementation, Process Documentation, FICO, FI/CO, Finance, Controlling, Logistics, Testing, Data Migration, Leadership, Audit Manager, Stakeholder Management
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global consultancy organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their SAP Business Process Auditor who will be responsible for internal and external auditors for the audit of ERP/SAP systems. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP/ERP Audit expert's background.
The SAP Auditor will have responsibility for judging risks and controls in IT processes and reviewing business processes as well as testing SAP/ERP projects. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience in SAP/ERP Audit
- Team Leadership and Managerial Responsibilities
- Experience as an Audit Manager in internal and external audits of ERP/SAP systems
- Reviewing business processes and the impact on them as well as the internal control system (ICS) and data migrations
- Relevant experience in Process Management, Process Work Flow Implementation and Process Documentation
- Good knowledge of SAP modules - FICO, project, logistics
- Stakeholder Management
- Delivery experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
- Speak German and English
This organisation are looking for the best SAP/ERP Business Process Auditors. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Zurich Area, Switzerland.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.