This position offers the chance to work with a leading Pharmaceutical company in an area of key importance and with key potential to grow a career within this business. They have fantastic benefits and offer a very positive working environment even within a Process department!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive independently organizational and process transformation
- Independent management of activities, initiatives or sub-project including independent preparation, implementation and follow up of project milestones and complex workshops with (international) teams.
- Independent development of process standards and concepts in the area of roles and authorization management
- Closely cooperating with Finance and Operations Function in the area of roles and authorization management, especially within
the GBS/Shared Service Centre environment and IT
- Set up and run efficiently risk management
- Business administration degree with a focus on business sciences, sound knowledge in computer science is beneficial
- Sound knowledge of and experience in various BI functions (commercial and/or operation) at corporate or OPU-level
- Persistence, flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to deal with shifting priorities
- Understanding of principles of Computer Systems Validation
- Excellent ability to work in a team and independently, readiness of mind
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a variety of communication settings and styles as well as the ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- The international nature of the task requires being fluent in German and English, both written and spoken; additional languages would be an advantage