Montash is currently engaged by an International Financial Organisation seeking to acquire a SAP Basis Consultant to support its growing SAP infrastructure that underpins their core banking platform.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in devising and implementing new SAP infrastructure for projects that will help drive comprehensive solutions and future-proof the business.
- Excellent command of SAP Netweaver AS ABAP/JAVA systems
- Experience working with many SAP Solutions, including but not limited to; Banking Services, Process Integration, Business Warehouse, GRC and Solution Manager
- Good knowledge of Unix (ideally AIX) is essential
- Experience in CCMS/MAI monitoring and Central Solution Manager administration is essential
- Experience in software logistics would be beneficial
- An appreciation of DB2 running on z/OS
- Knowledge of how to manage and perform system tuning and configuration, as well as how to troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to work well within a large team
- Background in Financial Services would be beneficial
- Supporting the SAP development and test systems within the organisation
- Delivering new Netweaver technical solutions
- Planning and implementing upgrades, by monitoring system performance and tuning
- Carrying out a wide range of essential maintenance and project delivery tasks
- Delivery of environments to support the requirements of the business
- Working with software logistics
- Collaborating closely with partners and the business to ensure releases, maintenance and upgrades are delivered on time, whilst protecting service and the customer experience
If this role is of interest to you, contact: Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email ChloeA@montash.com