As a Principal BI Architect your skills and experience will include:
- Evidence of strong team leadership skills but also able to operate within a team environment and be an equal team member
- Culturally sensitive with the ability to operate effectively in a global role
- Detailed understanding and experience with the BI technologies, landscapes and any related interdependencies for the key BI systems currently used (BW/Hana and Business Explorer)
- Experience of developing solutions using SAP Business Objects and a good understanding of the various presentation and UI tools
- Experience of managing complex and large datasets in a BI environment
- Broad understanding of business processes and the systems and data supporting them
- Experience of project / solutions development lifecycle approaches and principles
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups, both written and verbal
- Ability to document and present technical solutions to SAP and non-SAP literate audiences.
- A good understanding of SAP technologies, frameworks and architectures including in memory solutions
- Experience and exposure to business process modelling techniques.
- Experience of leading change in both an in sourced and outsourced matrix environment within agreed timescales and budget.
- Awareness of formal project management methodologies.
- Proven track record in managing complex, Business Intelligence change programmes across a global business
- Experience in change management and the softer issues associated with reorganising and restructuring teams to drive efficiency