ERP & CRM
€400 - €500 per day
almost 2 years ago
Montash are currently working with a leading end user client based in Finland who have a fantastic contract opportunity for a SAP BI Consultant to join their organisation.
* Design comprehensive BI solutions, translating complex requirements into optimal BI designs.
* Document and review business processes, recommendations, requirements, specifications, test scripts and training materials related to proposed solutions.
* Work with scrum teams to design, configure, develop, enhance, test, deploy and support BI solutions.
* Establish training plans and train users on BI reporting and analytics.
* A strong background within SAP BI.
* Implemented multiple SAP BI solutions - ideally in a multinational company but not essential.
* Strong business process analysis skills.
* Solid background in SAP Netweaver BI 7.x technology including Business Content, Extractors, InfoObjects, InfoPackages, Transformations, Data Transfer Processes, InfoProviders (DSO's, InfoCubes, and MultiProviders), Update Rules and Process Chains.
* Experience with SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP BW on HANA preferred but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation that are looking to invest heavily in their SAP landscape.