I am currently working with a leading end user client based in Germany who have a fantastic contract opportunity for a SAP BI/BW Hana Consultant to join their organisation.
* Interact with business users to provide guidance and gather requirements for SAP data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
* Design comprehensive BI/BW solutions, translating complex requirements into optimal BI/BW designs.
* Document and review business processes, recommendations, requirements, specifications, test scripts and training materials related to proposed solutions.
* Work with scrum teams to design, configure, develop, enhance, test, deploy and support BI/BW solutions.
* Establish training plans and train users on BI/BW reporting and analytics.
* A strong background within SAP BI/BW.
* Implemented multiple SAP BI/BW solutions - ideally in a multinational company but not essential.
* Strong business process analysis skills.
* Solid background in SAP Netweaver BI 7.x technology including Business Content, Extractors, InfoObjects, InfoPackages, Transformations, Data Transfer Processes, InfoProviders (DSO's, InfoCubes, and MultiProviders), Update Rules and Process Chains.
* Experience with SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP BW on HANA preferred but not essential.
German speaking is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a marking leading organisation that are looking to invest heavily in their SAP landscape.