Montash are currently working with a leading end user client based in the West Midlands who have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a SAP BO Data Services Developer to join their organisation.
within this role you become an integral member within the Business Intelligence (BI) team and be responsible for the design and development of data warehouse and data migration operation/projects.
Key elements of the role are:
- Design, document and implement reporting data marts/data warehouse in Oracle using Business Objects Data Services (BODS/BODI).
- Design, document and implement data quality/migration applications using Business Objects Data Quality (BO DQ).
- Design, document and implement solutions using Business Objects Information Steward (BO IS).
- Work with Business Analysts and System Architects in the development of new solutions.
- Supporting existing (BODS/BODI) solutions.
- Experience of SAP Business Objects Design Studio.
- Ensure documentation is created, maintained and accurate.
- Ensure that best practices are followed during systems design and build.
- Ensure adherence to the Service Birmingham Release and Change process.
You will need;
- Strong background within the SAP BO space
- Proven experience in the design/development and implementation of ETL processes for Data warehousing, Data Migration projects using Business Objects Data Services.
- Data cleansing experience using Business Objects Data Services and/or Information Steward.
- Experience of BODI/BODS setup, installation and configuration (desired but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder and customer engagement skills
SAP BO professionals who would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.