SAP Change Manager.
Montash have been engaged by a Global organisation to secure a SAP Change Manager. You will be required to support change management, training and communication activities for various work streams within the wider project scope. The primary responsibility will be creating and executing training strategies and plans that maximize adoption and usage of data quality reports and new standardised business processes.
The main responsibilities that we are looking for are:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
For the role of the SAP Change Manager you will be a self-starter. You will come from a background of large global companies with excellent stakeholder engagement.
Key Skills: SAP, Change Management, SAP Change Manager, SAP Change, SAP Change Management, Stakeholder Engagement.
This is an urgent requirement for a SAP Change Manager to join a Global organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.