- Provision of subject matter expertise on FI/CO processes in the Record to Report life cycle and with knowledge of the technology underpinning solutions.
- Participation in the end-to-end life cycle of enhancement work, from the initial analysis to implementation and transition of knowledge to tier 1 and 2 support teams.
- Ensure the solutions continue to meet legal, regulatory and evolving business requirements.
- Partner with the business to prepare business cases, define solutions which meet their needs and pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Management of a programme of continuous service improvements.
- Configuration of the software components to meet the business requirements of the firm.
- Functional specification and testing of system enhancements where the capability of the standard software does not meet the business requirements.
- Provision of tier 3 support for the SAP FI/CO solution ensuring open items are low in volume and complex in nature (more simply items being referred back to tier 1 and 2).
- Balancing the priorities of project, change request and support work.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of business processes, using common business language and translate them into technical requirements and vice-versa.
- Broad ranging SAP ERP implementation, configuration, enhancement and support knowledge preferably gained from working in a similar role or on-site as a lead functional FI/CO consultant. Specific detailed knowledge in the following areas being more beneficial:
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Electronic Banking
- SAP ABAP Query reporting, and ideally query maintenance.