As an Implementation Project Manager, 25% of your time will be dedicated to project management and team coordination, 75% of your time will be dedicated to the expertise, configuration and testing follow up with you clients.
Your mains tasks will consist in:
- Assist with the development of a project plan (including resources) for each assigned project based on Concur methodology. Manage and monitor projects against the customer's initial project plans.
- Coordinate and schedule activities between various departments to meet the project milestones and timeline.
- Liaison with team members and internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success.
- Understand functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services.
- Gather functional requirements from customers, evaluate their needs and create an implementation solution working together with Concur Technical and Concur Travel resources.
- Configure the solution based on the functional requirements gathered and approved together with the client during the analysis phase
- Conduct client webcasts (solution demo) and functional knowledge transfer sessions according to methodology standards.
- Be as a support for the client during the testing phase on the configured solution
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues.
- Manage the transition of customers from implementation to Production Support.
- Act as the Project Lead on joint CTE Projects being the point of contact for the client on project issues and escalations
- Deliver special projects as needed or directed by team Manage