SAP Training Manager / SAP Training Project Manager Required ASAP - 6 Months +
My client a global FTSE organisation require an experienced SAP Training Manager / SAP Training Project Manager to come on board an initial 6 month contract which has a great potential to extend.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Line management of core trainers
- Managing the planning and deployment of the core training resources across each deployment
- Identifying the training requirements that need to be provided by third-parties and requisitioning accordingly
- Managing the assignment of work to the training team, including training development and ad hoc training requirements
- Providing oversight of the learning material development process, ensuring adherence to cost and quality.
- SAP Training Manager / SAP Training Project Manager with experience in an ERP learning environment
- Ability to manage a team who develop and deliver training material to tight timescales
- Global SAP Project Experience with multiple SAP Full Lifecycle Experiences
- Must be able to manage the complexities that are inherent in a high impact international change programme.
- Solid understanding & experience of all aspects of the training cycle, from Training Needs Analysis to design, development, delivery (classroom, virtual and Train the Trainer) and evaluation
- In depth knowledge of common training strategies, methods and best practices Previous consulting experience, either internally or externally Knowledge of Content Development tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder manager used to working with and reporting to senior leaders
- Considers excellence a fundamental priority and is able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines and ambiguity
- Follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation
- Solid understanding of training scheduling and tracking training including use of an LMS
- Essential to have good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to operate effectively in a challenging environment that is undergoing considerable change.
- Have the ability to create strong relationships between the Core training team and other involved parties
- Excellent grasp of English is essential