SAP, CRM, ERP, Technical, Customer Relationship Management, Functional, Consultant, Project, Analyst, Configuration, Implementation, Lifecycle, Senior, Testing
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global manufacturing organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior SAP CRM Consultant / Analyst who will be responsible for Global SAP CRM Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP Customer Relationship Management designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design, roll-out, go-live and testing.
The SAP Customer Relationship Management / CRM Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP CRM solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Ability to take CRM Requirements and design SAP CRM Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP CRM developments
- Progressing from an SAP CRM Design background with cross-module integration experience
- SAP CRM Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Experience in SAP CRM implementation
- SAP functional expertise
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Northamptonshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.