Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Master Data Manager with my client a market leading consumer business based in Surrey. My client is a multi-national business operating in over 35 different countries.
As the Master Data Manager you will be responsible for driving the delivery of the plan and objectives for areas responsible to improve customer experience/relationship and achieve revenue, profit & cash flow targets. To will be tasked to proactively understand and meet the requirements and concerns of customers/consumers, and deliver a service to meet those needs.
Your responsibilities will include;
- To deliver against functional KPIs
- To proactively manage all Product master data internally within the business
- To ensure alignment and transparency with all systems to deliver excellence service via data being right first time
- To drive continuous improvement of processes & systems to deliver the greatest business benefit - challenge the status quo demonstrating a continuous improvement mind-set
- To act as Master Data ambassador and generate awareness and understanding across the business of the criticality of getting it right first time including providing support and expertise as and when required
- To ensure data in all systems is not only accurate but also maintained so at all times is relevant and clean
- To manage and communicate data reporting for KPI management
- Understanding of Business process flows, mapping and controlling
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programmes, projects and plans to set targets.
- Degree or equivalent working experience
- Supervisory experience to include training, development, appraisals, conduct management and motivating staff, preferably showing evidence of succession of previous direct reports ad improved outputs thereof.
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills