Montash is currently working with a global end user client with a fantastic permanent opportunity for an SAP Data Migration Consultant.
Within this role, you will be part of an ongoing SAP deployment program. Part of the program is the migration of data from legacy systems into an SAP template solution.
- Perform quality checks to extracted files and prepare feedback to project management in cases where corrective actions are required.
- Develop and perform standard queries to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed.
- Sign off the final version of the extracted files, for further processing.
- Data Testing.
- Execute GxP validation tests in corporation with test data factory. Create manual test data and signs-off test plan and report.
- A strong and proven background in Data Migration within a SAP environment.
- Ideally, you will have worked on a number of Data Migration projects
- Experience with ETL tools and procedures (any tools)
- Experience with Informatica system would be highly advantageous
- Analytical and Logical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (German speaking would be advantageous but not essential)
SAP Data Migration professionals who are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity should get in touch for a confidential discussion.