SAP Data Migration Coordinator
Salary: €100,000 - €110,000
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is going through a large digital transformation. To support their growth they are seeking an experienced SAP Data Migration Coordinator. This enterprise is investing heavily in SAP and as such it is an exciting time to join the business.
Responsible data project lead for all data migration activities in the context of implementation of SAP template. Activities include coordination of overall data provision process, tracking project/migration status, triggering and managing escalations, leading status meetings, providing data migration advisory.
- Support goals by participating on or leading project teams. Deliver on assigned tasks and action items. Takes over Project Manager responsibilities for mid-size and/or large projects.
- Coordination of Data Migration activities:
- Responsible for data migration scoping across deployments by managing the deployment specific data migration managers, liaising with the global functional leads, data experts and Validation Managers. In general, responsible for the process management and integration of activities between the various business units (external/internal). Main responsible for the overall success of dedicated data migration activities across deployments.
- Documentation and process requirements (BI Framework):
- Understand the BI framework and follow defined processes. Determine documentation requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities.
- Works in a regulated environment that requires thoroughness and a high level of attention to detail. Act according to valid quality and compliance regulations.
- Bachelors degree/ Diploma degree / Professional Training
- 5+ End to End Data Migration Management project experience
- Experience with ERP templates deployment
- Demonstrated strong project management capability in a global/virtual environment
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Demonstrated ability to manage communication with Stakeholders
- Balancing priorities of multiple tasks to ensure timely delivery on business commitments
- Strong communication skills in a complex global and cross-functional/culture environment
- Business knowledge of the master and transactional data is desirable
- English: fluent; German: B2 Level (At least)
- Leadership experience: 4 to 6 years
- international exposure in daily business (> 50% of international business/customers /staff) > 1.5 years