SAP Data Migration Manager - £550 - £600 - Immediate - London
SAP Data Migration Manager - Global Complex Data Management Projects
This client is looking for a SAP Data Migration Manager for a fantastic role in London. The successful candidate will be a very strong project manager who has dealt with multiple regions in a global environment and within a global SAP deployment. This is a very complex, highly pressured environment and on entering you will inherit a team, an time sensitive plan with a complex operating set up and so it is essential you have had the experience in similar projects.
The successful candidate will manage the integrated plan for a deployment group and ensure that all parties involved are fully aware of their deliverables, the quality criteria of their deliverables and the delivery dates and you will ensure that data services provided by the system integrator are delivered on time, in full and to quality specified. You will have the ability to manage project plans with particular emphasis on forward planning and risk management along with the ability to document and communicate the status of project progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a top client.
- Manage the integrated plan for a deployment group and ensure that all parties involved are fully aware of their deliverables, the quality criteria of their deliverables and the delivery dates
- Ensure that data services provided by IBM are delivered on time, in full and to quality specified
- Provide regular status reports against plan and manage risks, issues and escalations
- Ensure team members, Wave Leads, understand their roles and responsibilities and fulfil their responsibilities
- Ensure standardisation of tools, e.g. detailed plans, trackers, reports, are used across the team
- Ensure Business/Regions understand their roles and responsibilities and fulfil their responsibilities
- Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Measure and monitor progress against clearly defined points in the plan to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between relevant workstreams in teams in TaO and the Regions
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
- Participate in quality management reviews.
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Ability to manage project plan with particular emphasis on forward planning and risk management
- Ability to document and communicate the status of project progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Ability to manage the success of metrics defined by the project and the organization
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Ability to negotiate changes to commitments/requirements
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to review the current ways of working and identify opportunities process improvement
KEYWORDS: SAP / DATA MIGRATION / SAP DATA MIGRATION / PROJECT MANAGER / GLOBAL TEMPLATE / GLOBAL SAP / GLOBAL / LONDON / PM / PROJECT / MANAGER / COMPLIANCE / DEPLOYMENT MANAGER / CHANGE MANAGER / DEPLOYMENT / SAP Data / DATA LEAD / SAP DATA MIGRATION / DATA CLEANSING / DATA LOADING / DATA / DATA SAP