SAP Data Wave Lead - £500 - £600 - Contract - ASAP - 6 Months+ - London
My client is global fmcg looking for a talented SAP Data Wave Lead Lead based in London.
- The successful SAP Data Wave Lead must have an SAP background within SAP Data Migrations.
- Project management/co-ordination experience, they should be able to understand and manage Risk and Issues.
- For this role it is essential that you have been involved in at least one SAP data migration project - have a very good understanding of data migrations, data cleaning, data loading from a business perspective.
- You must be able to think clearly under pressure, able to be a good negotiator, excellent communicator, who is capable to express complex issues in a simple way and must have very good office/excel skills.
- This is not a 9-5 role and commitment is requirement to see this project through.
- This is a very challenging role within a large global complex implementation.
- The Wave Lead is a global point of contact for the planning, execution and is a point of escalation for Data Migration Loads for a given wave/area in a deployment group.
- The role is to manage data migration loads with their regional counterparts across a number of end market (countries), ensuring that each data load cycle is executed successfully. The wave lead is also responsible for coordinating the regional/local data migration activities with the System Integrator.
- This is not a technical role however you must have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of data migration and data cleaning.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board a global sap implementation for a ftse 20 organisation
- SAP Data Wave Lead - SAP Data Migration Load Management, Global Data Load Cycles.
If you are a perfect match for this postion please call me asap on 0207 014 0231