SAP EHS/PLM Data Co-ordinator - £500 - £600 - Contract - ASAP - 6 Months+ - London
My client is global fmcg looking for a talented SAP EHS/PLM Data Co-ordinator based in London.
- The successful SAP EHS/PLM Data Co-ordinator must have an SAP background within SAP EHS/PLM Data Migrations.
- Data Co-ordination experience is a must alongside small teams.Must be able to understand and manage Risk and Issues.
- For this role it is essential that you have been involved in at least one SAP data migration project - have a very good understanding of data migrations, data cleaning, data loading from a business perspective.
- You must be able to think clearly under pressure, able to be a good negotiator, excellent communicator, who is capable to express complex issues in a simple way and must have very good office/excel skills.
- This is not a 9-5 role and commitment is requirement to see this project through.
- This is a very challenging role within a large global complex implementation.
- The SAP EHS/PLM Data Co-ordinator is to manage a small team and data migration loads with their regional counterparts across a number of end market (countries), ensuring that each data load cycle is executed successfully. The SAP EHS/PLM Data Co-ordinator is also responsible for coordinating the regional/local data migration activities with the System Integrator.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board a global sap implementation for a ftse 20 organisation
If you are a perfect match for this SAP EHS/PLM Data Co-ordinator position please call me asap on 0207 014 0231