SAP FICO Support Consultant
Manchester or Birmingham (base location flexible)
Our SAP FICO Support Consultants will deal with the efficient delegation and resolution of logged queries, aligned to priority levels and Service Level Agreements, to ensure satisfaction of both internal and external clients and customers, whilst positively and successfully representing the business at all levels.
This role would ideally suit someone with end user or limited consultancy experience, who is looking to develop into their career into a wider SAP consulting role
The main aim of these positions are to ensure that Edenhouse performs a speedy and effective response and resolution to customer queries and issues including escalations and appropriate reporting/administration of incidents and enhancements.
Key Tasks of the SAP FICO Support Consultant:
- Perform support activities for the SAP modules within area of expertise
- Maintain accurate recording of support activity undertaken within the call logging system
- Communicate status and update of calls and issues effectively at all levels within the Customer and Edenhouse organisations
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within area of expertise
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues in order to meet expected customer service levels
- Cover Service Desk activities where required
- Any other reasonable duty or request