SAP, RTR, R2R, Record to Report, Business Analyst, Business, Global Template, ERP, Requirements, Stakeholders, Design, Support, Testing, Gathering Requirements, Functional, FICO, Finance, Controlling, IM, PS, Investment Management, Project System
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior SAP RTR/R2R/FICO Business Analyst who will be responsible for Global SAP RTR Projects from a Business Analyst perspective. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP RTR designer or Business Analyst background with experience in requirements gathering, business analysis, business processes, test scripts and collating stakeholder input.
The SAP RTR/FICO Business Analyst will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for developing complex SAP RTR solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global functions to gather business requirements
- Ability to take RTR/R2R Requirements and design SAP RTR Solution fit for purpose
- Business & Functional experience
- FICO, IM & PS Experience
- Be familiar with business process design concepts
- Gathering requirements for RTR processes
- Global Template experience
- Collating and processing stakeholder input into detailed RTR (FICO, IM, PS) designs
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best SAP RTR/FICO Business Analysts. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Hertfordshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.