SAP FICO Consultant - Munich - 12 months
Montash have been engaged by a world leading consultancy who's consultants are involved in the delivery of large End to End SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements and use their expertise and skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help our clients achieve their objectives.
As a key member of the FICO Team you will ensure the design and realisation of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements and assess available technologies and recommend solution options according to the customer's activities and requirements.
FICO Consultants are expected to collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements, may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client site.
Key Tasks Of The SAP FICO Consultant
- Ability to perform the role of FICO Consultant on SAP Support, Enhancements and Projects including the facilitation of requirement gathering sessions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Design and implement best practise SAP FICO solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Manage and Own Enhancements and Incidents through to completion
- To keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP FICO arena
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- May be required to coach and Manage the other members of the FICO team
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP FICO Team
- Any other reasonable duty or request
Required Skills And Experience Of The SAP FICO Consultant
- At least 4 full life cycle project implementations and more than 6 years' experience in SAP Finance and controlling functional configuration and technical support
- New General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Profit Centre Accounting
- Internal Orders
- SAP Business Blueprinting incl. process design and Gap analysis
- Configuration of the agreed business blueprint in SAP, highlighting any changes in requirement
- Conducting system testing, legacy data mapping and integration, specification of non-standard SAP enhancements
If you feel that this role is suited to you, please get in touch!