SAP, FI, ERP, CO, FICO, Technical, Project, Analyst, Configuration, Financial, Controlling, Senior, Functional, FSCM, Material Ledger, Product Costing, COPA, Profitability Analysis, Cost Accounting, Financial Supply Chain Management
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global Manufacturing organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior FICO Consultant / Analyst who will be responsible for Global SAP Finance Projects from inception to delivery. The individual will be mainly skilled with CO in the areas of Controlling and Cost Accounting. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP FICO designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design, roll-out, go-live and testing.
The SAP Controlling / FICO Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP FICO solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global Controlling functions to gather business requirements
- Cost Accounting & Controlling expertise is essential
- COPA (Profitably Analysis) proficiency is key
- Material Ledger & Product knowledge is essential
- FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management) experience is desired
- Ability to take Finance Requirements and design SAP FICO Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP FICO developments
- Progressing from an SAP FICO Design background with cross-module integration experience
- SAP Controlling Functional/Technical knowledge within a global environment
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP FICO
- German and English Languages required
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a Base Salary of up to 123,000 CHF + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Aarburg Area, Switzerland.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.