Montash are currently working with a global end user client based in Barcelona who are currently looking for an experienced Finance (SAP) Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will be working with internal Finance teams and external IT suppliers on a variety of projects to analyse business requirements, translate them into documented IT requirements to the appropriate level to enable internal and external IT suppliers to develop solutions. Oversee the development and delivery of the IT solutions to ensure that business and IT requirements are met.
- Oversee Business Requirement gathering and analysis and resolve any issues
- Understand customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit
- Understand incident management process and assist with resolution of issues where required
- Review incidents, identify recurring issues and work with local BUs to find solutions
- Support application testing, implementation and training activities
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Provide consultancy & support to Finance teams with their use of SAP / GFC Hub to support business objectives
- Ensures customer centricity and data security are central to all proposed business & IT solutions
- Understand the overall requirements and solution design across multiple project work streams including the end to end view of any system changes
- Work with the business to shape the business case and provides expert consultancy
You will need to have;
- 2-4 years Business Analyst experience and demonstrable experience working in SAP environments.
- Good understanding and demonstrable experience in SAP FI/CO versions ECC 6.
- Good understanding of SAP / non SAP interfacing landscape and/or good understanding of Data integration projects.
- Good knowledge of Informatica power center or other ETL tools (highly advantageous)
For further information and a confidential discussion, please get in touch for further details.