SAP, HCM, ERP, Human Capital Management, HR, Functional, Consultant, Human Resources, Payroll, Support, Design, Configuration, ESS, MSS, PAE, RTI, Stakeholder Management, Payroll Schema, Functional specifications, Master Data
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior SAP HCM/Payroll Functional Consultant / Analyst who will be responsible for Global SAP HCM/HR/Payroll Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP HCM/HR designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design, roll-out, go-live and testing.
The SAP HCM/Payroll Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP HCM/Payroll solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global HR functions to gather business requirements
- Ability to take HR/HCM/Payroll Requirements and design SAP HCM Solution fit for purpose
- Payroll Schema knowledge essential
- SAP HCM & SAP HR knowledge essential
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP HCM/HR developments
- Stakeholder Management
- ESS/MSS knowledge
- PAE - Pension Auto Enrolment
- RTI - Real Time Information
- Configuration of Master Data
- Progressing from an SAP HCM Design background with cross-module integration experience
- SAP HR Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP HR
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best SAP HCM consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within the North West UK region.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.