SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Build Manager
Montash have been engaged by a leading global organisation to source and secure an experienced SAP Master Data Governance Build Manager for an exciting contract role, based in the Netherlands.
The SAP Master Data Governance Build Manager will play a key role in the project and have the following responsibilities:
- Provide Build expertise and standards for the MDG build
- Manage the priorities and workload of the build team to ensure delivery on time and to plan.
- Input into the GMDM plan to ensure timelines are realistic but that meet the business needs.
- Ensures an effective handover to the business of both MDM and MDG
- Using the project methodology and tools to ensure the team delivers on time
- Lead the execution of project tasks in all areas. This includes facilitating meetings/task groups, tracking and influencing task group progress, tracking project deliverables, etc.
- Responsible for the quality assurance for technical specifications regarding build
This is an urgent requirement for SAP Master Data Governance Build Manager. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation and the appropriate consultant will reach out to you.
Key Skills: SAP MDM / SAP MDG / Build Management / Build Manager / Master Data Governance / Data Management