Montash are currently looking for a SAP MDG Process Lead to join our client on their global SAP programme.
The consultant will;
- Lead Master Data Governance in deployment projects, covering the preparation of go-lives in units and stabilization after cut-over
- Be responsible for ensuring business continuity in roll-out unit during organizational and process transformation with the objective of adherence to the global standards
- Responsible for establishing MDM in the organization for the template deployed
- Provide support to decision makers for locally requested adaptations in the area of OP
This covers the:
- Product with focus on SAP view on materials, and regulatory view on products, implemented on non ERP systems - all this on an overall Product concept
- Commercial Customer as used in SAP
The candidate has to demonstrate experience in leading the Master Data Dimension in SAP deployment projects, his/her primary domain will be in materials, complemented by at least one of the other dimensions.
Beside technical knowledge the candidate must have:
- A keen eye for detail
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strong capabilities in business process management
- Demonstrated capability to apply technology solutions in addressing complex business issues
- Demonstrated project management capability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong relationship development and management capabilities
- Demonstrated capabilities in leading change.
SAP - DATA - MDG - MASTER DATA GOVERNACE