Montash are currently looking for a SAP Data Project Manager to working for a global end user in London.
- Identifying resources, locating and securing resources for the Project.
- Understanding benefits and challenges ensuring that these are delivered to the Business by the Project.
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies. Ownership of the Risk and Issue Register.
- Project planning including the review of plans, deliverables and approving significant changes to plans.
- Monitoring and reporting progress against plan, ensuring corrective action is taken where necessary.
- Quality Assurance.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the Project structure and roles.
- Leading the production of the Project Charter and its ongoing maintenance throughout the Project lifecycle.
- Providing leadership and direction to Project Team Leaders and Project team.
- Assigning tasks and co-ordinate resources.
- Implementing the Communication Plan and assisting in the communication of Project progress to the Business.
- Controlling costs & expenses to agreed budget.
- Identifying, resolving or escalating issues as necessary and ensuring that rapid Business decisions are made for any critical Project issues raised. The use of the escalation procedure will be required when necessary.
- Signing off the completion of each Project milestone.
- In depth SAP Data expertise in SAP project environment.
- Minimum of 4 years experience on SAP template rollouts and methodologies.
- Experience with latest SAP version beneficial.
- Experience of working for an International Company with a Global SAP multi-country environment would be an advantage, preferably within the manufacturing or automotive industry.
Key Experience/Specific Skills
- Minimum 4 years SAP project management experience
- General understanding of the following SAP module MDG.
- Able to lead functional and technical development projects to a high standard.
- Experience working for a Global company with several SAP instances.
- Strong Business consulting, with ability to lead and define processes and solutions.
- Experience with working with the AGILE methodology or Prince 2 qualified.
- Ability to translate Business requirements into a deliverable SAP system.