- Design and develop SAP MII solutions to meet organization's and user's requirement
- Conduct Business Process workshops and analysis (Blueprinting) and develop SAP MII requirements in conjunction with SAP project team and end users.
- Hands-on development of MII application content
- Strong manufacturing/functional background along with the technical development skills around MII.
- Expertise with SAP Plant Connectivity (PCo)
- At least 4 years experience in the complete SAP MII Project Life Cycle
- Knowledge of shop-floor systems, including Automation Control Systems, SCADA and Real-time Historians integration a PLUS
- Experience working in Discrete, Repetitive, or Process Manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of SAP ECC a PLUS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills