Montash are currently working with a global organisation based in London that have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead SAP MM Consultant to join their growing and well established team.
As the Lead SAP MM Consultant, you will lead an exciting and driven team where you will be responsible for various implementations, upgrades and support programmes across the organisations global SAP platform.
Some responsibilities You will be to;
- Act as a SAP Procurement/MM lead on projects of various types - i.e. new business implementation, existing template roll-out, enhancements / integration to facilitate new business process requirements etc.
- Design, develop and deliver enhancements in the form of specific mini-projects and change requests in the SAP Procurement area.
- Liaise with development team to define end-to-end technical and functional solutions to complex requirements.
- Technical mentoring and development of graduates, and new joiners to the team where required.
- Carry out sizing and resource requirements for SAP Procurement projects based on agreed design approach.
- Technical mentoring and development of graduates, and new joiners to the team where required
You will need to have;
- Strong and proven background within SAP MM (Material Management).
- Team management/ Lead experience across SAP projects
- Implementation / full end to end experience within SAP MM
- Strong cross-functional knowledge into related MM, AP and Finance processes.
- Configuration / Implementation experience of SAP SRM or Ariba would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- A flexible work approach as there will some travel for projects - roughly around 10% - 20%
Experienced SAP MM professionals who would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity should get in touch for further details.