Montash are currently working with a market leading client based in Ireland who are currently looking for a Senior/Lead SAP MM Analyst to join there organisation on a permanent basis.
some responsibilities will be;
- Evaluate business requirements, many outside of the 'standard' SAP template, and propose SAP functional and technical design solutions
- Carry out sizing and resource requirements for SAP Procurement projects based on agreed design approach
- Act as SAP Procurement lead analyst on projects of various types - i.e. new business implementation, existing template roll-out and enhancements
- Liaise with development team to define end-to-end technical and functional solutions to complex requirements.
- Provide assistance to the Application Support team in the resolution of complex support calls escalated by them.
Skills & experience
- Strong SAP MM experience (Hands on config experience essential)
- Experience in a lead role with full-cycle implementations.
- Experience of direction and development of SAP Business analysts in project roles.
- Experience of configuration or implementation of SAP SRM or Ariba would be an advantage.
- Strong cross-functional knowledge into related MM, AP and Finance processes (Advantageous)
- Experience of specifying changes via SAP enhancement points around user exits, custom routines, forms, and interfaces, and ideally in debugging simple ABAP code / routines.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch.