SAP, MM, ERP, WM, Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Technical, Support, Project, Configuration, Senior, Principal, Template, Solutions, Design, Implementations, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Batch Management, RF Scanning, Integration with SD
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global Manufacturing organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior SAP MM/WM Consultant who will be responsible for Global SAP MM/WM Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP MM/WM Consultant background with experience in configuring, template design, support and designing & developing SAP MM/WM solutions.
The SAP MM/WM Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP MM/WM solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Designing SAP MM & SAP WM Solutions
- Have hands on configuration project experience in both SAP MM & SAP WM
- Essential experience required in Purchasing, Inventory Management & Batch Management
- Integration with SAP SD
- Experience with RF Scanning would be advantageous
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP MM & SAP WM developments
- SAP MM & SAP WM Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this great career progression prospects plus above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.