Montash have been engaged by a world-leading retailer looking to secure a senior SAP P2P functional consultant. The purpose of the role is to work closely with the supply chain business on IT implementations as part of the on-going projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the P2P solution owner/architect to design robust, best practice solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business consultants
- Understand the current business processes and the future plans
- Work with the business to analyse gaps, issues and find solutions to complex business scenarios
- Have experience at working with blended teams to ensure delivery of major SAP transformation
- Work alongside other IT team members to ensure there is integration with the solution
- manage relationships with external suppliers to ensure that work undertaken meets requirements and is delivered in a timely manner to a high standard
- Govern projects that are delivered by implementation partners
- Provide second/third line support to the supply chain business community
Measures of success:
- Ability to simplify complex business situations
- Bring best practice approach and application of new technologies in line with the core global template
- Seamless delivery of projects across multiple releases
- 5+ Years experience as a SENIOR SAP P2P CONSULTANT
- AFS/FMS skills desirable
- Minimum education to Bachelor degree level
- Relevant SAP Certifications
A broad and deep understanding of SAP MM with solid design and configuration skills.
Involvement in at least four project lifecycles ‑ from discovery to post go live support
knowledge of other supply chain modules such as SD, PP, WM, LE & planning (e.g. APO) desirable
Experience in the integration with other SAP modules (e.g. SD, FI, CO, QM, BI)
Excellent consulting, communication and client facing skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business
Experience in deploying SAP solutions in one or more of the following industries:
- fashion retailing /retail
- Consumer products/FMCG
Able to manage large teams
EXPERIENCE IN SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE, BUSINESS ANALYSIS, DATA MIGRATION
A consulting background would also be desirable
- self-starter, takes initiative and can work independently.
- drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- well organised, with the ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- structured and disciplined, with attention to detail.
- articulate, assertive, flexible and excellent inter-personal skills
If this role excites you, please apply or give me a call.