Montash is currently looking for a SAP PSP Training Consultant to join our global client based in Hannover Germany.
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
why job exists / what it must achieve
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver training materials in support of the SAP template.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Fully understand the template as it relates to Purchase to Pay.
- Work with design team (business SMEs and programme FCs) to understand business process procedures & SAP transactional requirements within P2P.
- Create all required training materials and deliverables (PPT / Word/ Excel / Articulate / Simulation Tool)
- Load data into training environment as required to support training exercises
- Administrate the TTS/TTKF Authoring tool (template design, changes, settings, etc.)
- Create simulations, step by step documentations with the TTS/TTKF tool
- Deliver training to end user communities in DACH, PL in German and English language
- Report progress to Training Lead
Primary deliverables of role; it's scope; impact on strategy, policy, business or people relationships
The SAP Training Consultant is accountable for:
- Ensuring the accurate capture of the template within the area of responsibility - SAP P2P
- Delivering training to user communities for area of process responsibility
Success in this role will be measured by:
- The successful partnership with the relevant SME(s) / FC for the process area of responsibility
- Successful delivery of training to end user communities DACH and PL
- Project Scope - The Programme is an European wide deployment of SAP into all Finance and Procurement user communities.
- Creating Business Solutions - The Programme is a change initiative that will affect the processes, systems and potentially the organisation of the organisation where it is deployed.
- Influence & Communication - The training consultant must be able to gain the trust and respect of the Design team and business SMEs through good teamwork and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Language - Training material will be localized and prepared in English, translated to German. Training delivery will be in German and English.
- Experience of developing a full suite training materials
- Expert in effective classroom training delivery
- Full breadth of P2P knowledge within SAP
- Use of simulation/authoring tools such as TTS/TTKF, Assima, WPB or uPerform
- Experience of multiple SAP and/or ERP implementations
- In addition it would be an advantage, if Read Soft knowledge is inplace
Skills and Capabilities:
- Consulting skills - demonstrates advanced interpersonal skills capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups in the organization
- Teamwork - capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams
- Language: - native German speaker, fluent in written and spoken English, able to prepare documentations and deliver trainings in English language
Montash - SAP - MM - P2P - Training - Consultant - Procure to Pay - Hannover