Montash are currently recruiting for SAP Testing/Training consultant to join a project in Brussels, Belgium.
Report directly to Training Manager and functionally to the Test architect, you'll support the preparation of user procedures, training material and test cases, using content management system and a testing tool within SAP projects
- Liaise with business process consultants and super users to determine the correct Plant Maintenance PM processes in scope for the documentation of user procedures . Investigate and understand the business scenarios for Plant Maintenance and possibly Production Planning PP
- Ability to learn and experiment with supporting software such as tts performance suite (Content Management system), Worksoft (Test automation system) and SAP Solution manager.
- Create user procedures in SAP Plant Maintenance, modules. This will be done by creating recordings in tts performance suite (Content Management System).
- Work with Business users to validate and supplement recordings with business contextual knowledge( training and testing recordings).
- Link the user procedures with the correct process step
- Support test architect with the creation of a test case library, by recording business process scenarios and creating test cases and test scripts. This information will be extracted via ARIS and super users
- Able to understand integration point between PM and other SAP modules such as MM, SD and FICO
- Support with the training of the TTS, SOLMAN and Worksoft to project teams
- Time split: 60% training and 40% testing. Will be reporting to training and testing manager.
- Some travel may be required