Montash is currently looking for an experienced SCM Solution Architect to work for one of our global clients' based in the Netherlands, Eindhoven.
This is a contract opportunity for 14 months+ (until end of December 2014)
Industry sector: Manufacturing
This is a full-time role, 5 days per week.
Required qualifications for this role include:
- 10+ years working with SAP, with strong implementation experience in architecting SAP solutions
- 5+ years of MM and SD configuration experience to support core P2P and O2C processes and good understanding of MM-FI/CO and SD-FI/CO integration.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture that includes a working knowledge of TOGAF architecture development methodology and Service Oriented architecture (SOA).
- Strong Knowledge of Integration Tools
- Working experience in Solution Manager (SolMan)
- Experience with design and development of SCM processes, blueprinting and developing process flows.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams
- Experience with processes in a descreet manufacturing industry
- Dutch language is a bonus