Montash are working with a leading client based in Ireland who are, due to growth, looking for an experienced SAP Procurement and Operations CoE (Centre of Excellence) Lead/Manager.
Your main focus will be to bring the business and technology skills together in a self-sufficient team, to deliver the required capability to build and maintain solutions that mirror the manufacturing, quality management and distribution business functions.
Some key responsibilities will be;
- Developing the Solution strategy for one or more IT/SAP Solutions in the integrated Business Solutions group.
- Stays abreast of latest technology and trends with reference to industry/peer groups and partners with Business Process Owners to determine the best course of action and investment for the organisation
- Meets with Enterprise, Information and Solution Architects to discuss the impact of new technologies and the architecture roadmap
- Acts as single point of engagement for demand planning and demand management conversations with IT Strategists, Service Delivery and Business Process Owners around their needs for a specific IT solution
- Provide leadership for standards, best practices and is responsible for enabling innovation, training, as well as service delivery
Candidates will need to have;
- Strong background working in application analysis, design and build roles in a complex (Manufacturing/SAP) environment
- Good knowledge of the supply chain process (Ideally within a SAP environment, however, this is not essential but highly advantageous)
- MES, QM and MES exposure would be highly beneficial.
- Must have a background in systems (ERP) - ideally SAP but not essential
For further information about this great opportunity, please get in touch for further details.