Montash are currently working with a Globally renowned consultancy to find an SAP Programme Manager to work on E2E complex SAP Programmes. ERP Transformation & Business Transformation experience will be key. I am looking for individuals with experience of managing C-Level stakeholders as well as technical individuals within the wider project teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be leading projects in some of the most cutting edge SAP solutions including S/4; Business Suite on Hana; Cloud 4 Customer.
- You will join a growing team of SAP professionals, working as a senior SAP Programme Manager. You will be responsible for working with a large project team to deliver exciting programmes of work.
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of complex SAP Programmes and Projects. Provide the leadership required to inspire and motive others, drive for results and build trust.
- SAP knowledge:, strategy, methodologies, tools
- Deep experience of implementing SAP and an understanding of the challenges and complexities of the processes required.
- Minimum of 5 SAP end to end project life cycles. Lead successful delivery of SAP projects exceeding £5m.
- Ability to schedule and execute large complex programmes.
- Finds the right balance between leadership and management to ensure all of the team are brought on the journey of successful delivery.