Amsterdam, North Holland
€600 - €800 per day
4 months ago
Our client is, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services thereby enabling their clients to transform and perform through technologies.
With a presence in over 30 countries and global revenues of €8.5 bn and over 100,000 employees this truly is the chance to join a global company.
An experienced Engagement Manager responsible for leading planning and execution during the delivery of an SAP implementation.
Core skills will include detailed knowledge of the SAP components, integration with other related SAP products, Project and Programme planning, project forecasting, financial management, knowledge of project delivery methodologies. The role will also include input to the sales process, working as part of / leading sales propositions and following them through to delivery.
SAP experience of Project management from business case and initiation through to implementation and support using formal methods and tools for both sales and delivery activities. Demonstrable experience of successful SAP delivery and successful sales in excess of £2m per annum.
- SAP knowledge in terms of overall processes, strategy, methods and management tools
- Knowledge of the SAP processes
- Minimum of 3 full SAP project life cycles of significant size, scope and complexity
- SAP R3 knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable SAP delivery
- Lead role in SAP opportunities exceeding £2m of sales p.a.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Leadership skills demonstrated through management and/or team lead roles covering planning, reporting, issue & risk management and people management skills
- Knowledge and experience of the sales process for consulting services
- Commercially aware in terms of contractual aspects and value added propositions