Montash have been engaged by a global business to help secure an SAP Project Lead for an initial 12-month contract based in Singapore.
- Maintain / Improve Deployment Methodology: this covers all dimensions of the Program and all deliverables (280) over 6 project phases, like data migration, change management, development, interface connection, partner readiness, etc. so everything needed to make a roll out of the standard solution a success in a country or cluster of countries.
- Program Management: run the Program Management meeting every week with all Central Stakeholders (Head of IT, Head of Business Services, Change Management, Testing Manager, etc. plus all the Deployments Project Managers internal and external -> in this meeting you will check project status based on an agenda that you will prepare and align with the Head of IT & Business. The focus is on status of certain deliverables that is highlighted and tracked/monitored, as much as possible with tangible results (tracking)
- Run Quality Gates: Run 6 Quality Gates per project. This is an assessment done by Program Management of the project including the official communication to the team and briefing of results in the Project steering committee. You will set up these Quality Gates, prepare the slide decks that the teams need to fill out, send out the meeting invites, and run the meetings.
- Trouble shooting: any deliverable that is at risk, is monitored, either with daily status calls, or set up of a meeting to define the problem and our mitigation action
- The candidate needs to have in depth SAP knowledge with a proven history of SAP Project Management.
- SAP Program Management, he/she needs to be able to see a problem where the project doesn't see it, or doesn't want to see it yet, be pro-active and work with the team where necessary and give guidance when needed, in any functional area.
If this looks like something you could be interested in, please let me know.