Montash have been engaged with a large transportation company to source and secure an experienced Project Manager to support a group wide SAP implementation.
The core responsibilities of the successful candidate will be
- Manage the SAP FICO implementation workstream and associated business streams
- To manage the IT aspects of the delivery of an ERP Project Controls programme and to ensure quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained
- Monitors and controls team performance against plans. Maintains effective financial and project progress forecasting
- Ensures that a change control procedure is in place
- The ability to be able to manage the expectations of all key stake holders
- Project management expertise (PRINCE2)
- Expert in methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial conformance against an agreed plan, e.g. Earned Value.
- Excellent SAP FICO Project Management background
- Experience in the use of Primavera P6 for managing projects.
- Significant SAP background
This is an urgent requirement for an experience SAP Project Manager to join a group wide SAP deployment, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.