SAP Project Manager - London/Portugal - £450 - £550 - IT
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST SPEAK FLUENT PORTUGUESE/SOUTH AMERICAN PORTUGUESE*
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation to secure a highly experienced SAP Project Manager with an extensive Operations background.
- Fluent Portuguese/South American Portuguese speaker.
- Experience of working with SAP Operations modules such as: MM ( Materials Master), WM (Warehouse Management), PP (Production Planning), PM (Plant Maintenance).
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement.
- SAP background within SAP Data Migrations.
- Project management experience, able to understand and manage Risk and Issues.
- Strong understanding of Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Data Loading etc.
- The role is to manage data migration loads with their regional counterparts across a number of end market (countries), ensuring that each data load cycle is executed successfully.
- The SAP Project Manager is also responsible for coordinating the regional/local data migration activities with the System Integrator.
- The SAP Project Manager is a global point of contact for the planning, execution and is a point of escalation for Data Migration Loads for a given wave/area in a deployment group.
- This is not a technical role however you must have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of data migration and data cleansing.
KEYWORDS: SAP PROJECT MANAGER / SAP MM / SAP WM / SAP PP / SAP PM / MATERIALS MASTER / WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT / PRODUCTION PLANNING / PLANT MAINTENANCE / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / DATA MIGRATION / DATA CLEANSING / DATA LOADING / SAP / DATA / SAP OPERATIONS / OPERATIONS / DATA LOAD CYCLE / PORTUGUESE / SOUTH AMERICAN PORTUGUESE /