We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to deliver high profile change and global implementation projects within a global publishing group!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a world renowned publishing group who are expanding extensively. You will be working on a range of brand new and existing projects, within a (mostly) Prince2 environment.
The team are seeking someone who has an excellent grasp of the full sales life cycle, with experience of delivering end to end global implementation projects covering areas such as business change, CRM, systems, SAP and Salesforce. Alongside this the ability to manage suppliers, 3rd parties and vendors is key, whilst working in a global team.
Skills required for the Project Manager:
- Experienced within Prince and Waterfall environments, and any Agile knowledge would also be beneficial
- Broad technical understanding, and the ability to communicate with technical staff
- Excellent communicative abilities which you will use to manage expectations of senior stakeholders, 3rd parties, vendors and suppliers
- Practiced ability leading and mentoring teams throughout the full project life cycle (global team experience needed)
- Strong experience of delivering change projects/programmes, including global implementations is key
Salary: £500 - £700 a day
Location: Central London