Project Management, includes:
· Project Management for deliverable delivery in time, scope, quality & budget
· Management and coordination of all project deliverables according to Methodology
· Coordination of project resources required for the project
· Alignment of project activities and deliverables within the project with other parties
· Coordination and advise with sub-project teams regarding integration topics for Operations processes (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering)
· Coordination of communication activities between project functions and line organization
· Advisor to release activities along the release life cycle, e.g. scoping, realization, testing, go-live preparation
· Identification and management of project risks, functional issues, and pro-active mitigation actions
· Management of stabilization activities after cut-over and go live.
· Coordination of project team along Project Methodology, from preparation to end of Post Go-Live Support
· Coordination of communication to live sites
· Adherence to defined standards e.g. GBS Template & Methodology.
· Encompasses safeguarding of defined process and system standards during deployment. Defending of global template and adoption of standard by markets
· Execution of Project's quality gates based on PMO guidance and implementation of required corrective actions.
· Improvement of the program's deployment methodology by conducting lessons learned at project phases ending
· Consists of recurring project status reporting (weekly / monthly)
· Includes Recurring Risk Reporting and project KPI Reporting