Are you seeking a new professional challenge with attractive prospects, which has achieved success at an international level and has been named "best employer" several times?
Are you highly motivated for interdisciplinary tasks and to use and advance your professional skills in a demanding international field of work. Would you like to utilize your knowledge to design and implement authorization concepts in global SAP projects in an international environment?
If so, seize this opportunity and join us as a Project Manager (m/f) within the Corporate Division Global Business Services!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive independently organizational and process transformation
- Independent management of activities, initiatives or sub-project including independent preparation, implementation and follow-up of project milestones and complex workshops with (international) teams.
- Independent development of process standards and concepts
- Closely cooperating with Finance and Operations Function in roles and authorization management, especially within the GBS/Shared Service Centre environment and IT
- Set up and run efficiently risk management Facilitate continuous improvement
- Business administration degree with a focus on business sciences, sound knowledge in computer science is beneficial
- Sound knowledge of and experience in various BI functions (commercial and/or operation) at corporate or OPU-level
- Persistence, flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to deal with shifting priorities
- Understanding of principles of Computer Systems Validation
- Excellent ability to work in a team and independently, readiness of mind
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a variety of communication settings and styles as well as the ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- The international nature of the task requires being fluent in German and English, both written and spoken; additional languages would be an advantage
SAP - Montash - Project - Manager - SAP