Montash are partnering with a global consultancy in the search for a superior SCM Consultant to bring full lifecycle implementation experience to a greenfield project based in the Munich area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong experience in one of the following SAP ERP modules: Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Materials Management - Inventory Management, Quality Management
- Ability to explain the module capabilities and design the business process configuration
- Experience in implementing one of the following: Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Materials Management - Inventory Management, Quality Management
- The implementation and delivery experience should include at least three full project lifecycles.
- Strong supply chain process knowledge
- Understanding of the integration touch-points with other modules such as Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Awareness of the S/4 HANA supply chain product capabilities
What we're looking for
You must have hands on experience with SAP SCM. In addition, we are looking for experience on large scale implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
Client-facing experience within multiple industries is also highly valued, as well as deep SAP SCM expertise.