SAP Functional Consultant - SD/MM/PP Module
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with SI functional consultant and Client Business Users/Stream leads and understand S4/Hana target system design and functionalities which includes org structure, configuration etc..
- Work with Legacy Data owners/Stream leads of client and understand legacy data structure and functionalities.
- Understand Data quality issues identified by Data migration consultant using profiling exercise.
- Schedule, Communicate and conduct Data mapping workshop with SI functional consultant, Client stream leads and Data owners
- Prepare Data object relationship diagrams, dependency documents and load sequence
- Prepare Mapping Sheets which will cover source to target field mapping for each object in scope, Conversion requirement specification document which will be embedded with mapping sheets and contain information like conversion business rules, validation requirements, Reconciliation requirements and its report format, Cross reference files requirements and referential integrity check requirements etc..
- Present Conversion requirement Specification to Client stream leads and other stake holders of the project and collect sign off.
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer to Data migration consultants on Mapping and Business rules covered under conversion requirement spec document.
- Work with SI functional consultant and Client stream leads to create cross reference data.
- Validate Pre load data generated by Data migration consultant against Conversion requirement specification.
- Work with Client stream leads and Data owners during pre-load file validation and collect Preload validation sign off.
- Review the Data loaded in to Target system against conversion requirement specification.
- Review Data conciliation report provided by Data migration consultant and present to Client Data owners and stream leads.
- Work with Client stream leads and Data owners during post load validation and collect Post load validation sign off.