Montash are currently working with a global organisation based in Barcelona who are looking for a SAP Security Consultant on a permanent basis.
As a member of the SAP security team you will be tasked with the following;
- Role & Authorization management including defect resolution and change management
- Processing of SAP and BI applications user accounts, permissions and access rights requests. Also, supporting the ongoing initiatives for SAP GRC AC implementations.
- Handling of all operational day-to-day support activities for security/authorizations including ticket resolution and issue escalation
- Technical solution design, build, test and implementation of new business authorization requirements in close coordination with business process owners
- Performing control reviews and risk assessments
- Managing security related SOX compliance activities, such as periodic user reviews, evidence gathering and quarterly sign-off
- Managing internal and external audit request for security related topics
- Collaborating with application and basis teams to ensure technical security of SAP and associated applications
- Actively seeking continuous improvement opportunities and leading improvement initiatives to internal processes, procedures and standards
- Developing authorization concepts in the context of implementation projects
Candidates will need to have;
- Strong background within SAP Security
- Strong experience within access control
- Experience in SAP BI/GRC security design and implementation
- Experience in SAP BI user provisioning
- Profound knowledge of SAP authorization objects and configuration.
- Experience with SAP BI/GRC implementation projects
- Experience in production support environments
- Experience in assessing a SAP installation in the context of Business Controls, Security, Compliance, SOX and Audit.
- Very good written and spoken English (additional language skills are a plus)
- Project management and consulting experience are an advantage
SAP Security professionals that are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch for a private and confidential discussion.